Sunday, July 08, 2007

Best Pal Contest Winners!

The winners for Best Pal are.... (selected completely randomly via a number generator)

drumroll please.....

Armed with Pointy Sticks for spoiling Yarn about Yarn

Corner Scribe for spoiling Ok! What Next?

Halfway Down the Stairs for spoiling Mega(K)nits

Always Knitting for spoiling Death by Yarn

Yes, I Knit for spoiling For the Love of Crafts

Knotty Knitter Kris Knits! for spoiling The Simple Pleasures of Life

The hostess who will be sending your prize will be contacting you shortly to let you know the details. If you don't hear from any of them, please contact sp10hostess@hotmail.com for more info.

6 Comments:

Blogger Kristy said...

Hurray for Joanie!!! She really has been a wonderful pal and I am so happy to see that she one. The exchange has been such fun.

Thanks Joanie!!

And thanks to all of the hostesses!

1:48 AM  
Blogger Kristy said...

HA! Happy to see that she WON...

It is late.

1:49 AM  
Blogger KrisW said...

wow! I won! Thanks. Spoiling Dawn was SO fun...and thanks for hosting this swap!!

9:25 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

is there a prize for the worst pal? i think I have a nomination :(

7:43 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

I see that Jenn is still a hostess for SP10. She was also a hostess for SP9, and I contacted her several times to say that I still have received nothing, nada, nulla, nix from anyone. After spending $80. (shipping not included) on my SP9 pal, am I not even entitled to expect a little parcel from someone?? I certainly hope that I should, and I am still waiting. :(

7:11 AM  
Blogger Torah said...

please visit

www.zahavapasternak.blogspot.com

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home