Thursday, March 29, 2007

Please Note

Please note that the contest below is for Robin's group - NOT Robyn's group. There are two of us - Robyn and Robin. Robyn with a Y is hosting a contest about your fave knitting acessory ended March 31st, 2007 - not about your fave yarn - which Robin the other hostess is hosting.

Thanks for your understanding - cuz some of my group members have been posting their fave/hate yarn - and I didn't understand where they got this information from!

Just wanted to clear up this confusion!!!

Robyn

6 Comments:

Blogger C4G said...

Whoopsie! Oh well, the info is there for my Pal is she needs it. :)

7:48 AM  
Blogger Morandia said...

is there a list of who is in which group? I honestly have no idea....

10:44 AM  
Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

I'm not sure whose group I'm in. I've checked my email and don't see anything that tells me...

7:03 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

whoever sent you your match is the group you are in

6:11 AM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Hi I can post comments but not a new post...trying to figure it out but wanted to get my post in...

4:42 PM  
Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Thanks Sandy!

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home