Saturday, February 03, 2007

The Questionnaire

Here are is the questionnaire for SP10. Please be sure to post it in a spot on your blog where your pal can easily find it. Since your pal will use this to help create your packages you'll want to have it posted to your blog no later than the last day of February.

1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?

2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in?

3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced?

4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?

5. What's your favorite scent?

6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy?

7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin?

8. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD)

9. What's your favorite color(s)? Any colors you just can't stand?

10. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets?

11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos?

12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit?

13. What are you knitting right now?

14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts?

15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic?

16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift?

17. How old is your oldest UFO?

18. What is your favorite holiday?

19. Is there anything that you collect?

20. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have?

21. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn?

22. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements?

23. When is your birthday?

20 Comments:

Blogger KrisW said...

I can't wait till SP10 begins...this will be a blast! Thanks for coordinating this swap. :)

6:21 PM  
Blogger Lia said...

Thank you for organizing this!! I love swaps and I am so excited for this to begin. Can't wait to find out about my spoilee so the shopping/crafting can begin!

7:58 AM  
Blogger Lick My Sticks said...

Yay!!! I'm excited!

10:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have been knitting for a long time, but I'm new to the blog scene as an author. I would really like to get involved with SP10, but I noticed that you need to have at least 10 posts before you sign up. I will have 10 before the month is out, can I sign up now anyway?

2:29 PM  
Blogger amanda j said...

I seriously can not wait for this to start! Thanks so much for all the hard work!

11:39 PM  
Blogger Briana said...

I hope I signed up right... I willalso be a swap angel. Let me know if you need one. ( i have been bad swapped before and I know how it feels!)- Briana
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/knitteralaska

12:09 AM  
Blogger Coarine said...

I can't wait for SP10 to start I had SO much fun with SP9. I filled out the form early last and have not received any info ... Let me know if there are any problems please. Send me and email

thanks Coarine
my blog

1:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I will have to post my questionnaire soon! Are there any buttons yet that people have made?

5:20 PM  
Blogger KaKi said...

I posted my questionaire and am ready to start spoiling!!!

8:09 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

I posted my questionaire on my blog and am ready as well.

www.juliesknittingknews.wordpress.com

Julie

7:28 AM  
Blogger Pheelya said...

I can't wait!

2:23 PM  
Blogger Nic said...

I'v just signed up, I'm very excited! (Is that sad? Just life is making my brain hurt at the moment and this sounds like the ideal remedy!)

9:12 AM  
Blogger Helen Knits said...

I have done a couple of other swaps but this is my first Secret Pal swap and I am very much looking forward to it.

4:44 PM  
Blogger Cathy said...

just joined
LOVE these kinds of swaps
thanx for letting me join
just posted the questionnaire
Cathy
http://tryintaknit.blogspot.com/

6:17 AM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Just signed up....will post questionnaire on blog. Thanks

Cheryl
knitting-knut.blogspot.com

9:02 PM  
Blogger dnatheory said...

I've never done a swap before, but I've heard of Secret Pal and am really excited about this!
Hi everyone!

http://oceantheorem.livejournal.com/

8:31 PM  
Blogger Lapdog Creations said...

Do we have any SP10 buttons to put on your blogs yet?

8:59 AM  
Blogger Rae said...

Did I get signed up okay?

5:44 AM  
Blogger Jena said...

I hope it's not too late for me to post mine - the last week of February got crazy with wedding planning and before I knew it, it was gone! I'll post it tonight when I get home from work. :)

7:48 AM  
Blogger Kissed Knitter said...

I've posted my questionnaire on my site.

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home