Thursday, February 01, 2007

Sign Ups Are Open!

We are now accepting registrations for Secret Pal 10!! Once again, we are using a sign-up form! Please do the following if you'd like to sign up:


TO SIGN UP:

1) Go to the following website: Sign-up
2) Create an account, it's secure, so don't worry!! If you participated in SP9, just log-in using your previous account name and password.
3) Follow the links to the Sign-Up form!!

You will hear back from the hostesses within 7 days with your confirmation. If you need to mention anything specific that is not on the form, there is an additional comment box. Please feel free to mention it there.

If you have any further questions, please e-mail us!
Thanks!!

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ugh, I'm dumb!! Got it allll fiqured out. Scheesh.

When all else fails, read the directions huh? ;-)

2:19 PM  
Blogger knitwhit said...

Just checking if my registration was received - it's been 2 weeks. Thanks!

4:15 AM  
Blogger Ragged Around the Edges said...

Completed my registration, but was unsure as to whether it was received as well. Mind letting me know via e-mail?

raggedaroundtheedges@hotmail.com

10:59 AM  
Blogger vierge_en_trop said...

I also haven't received any info and I signed up over a week ago.

9:03 PM  
Blogger savyjade said...

I just wanted to check in. I signed up over a week ago and have not heard anything. Please let me know when you can so I can post my questionaire on my blog. Thanks so much!

7:45 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

I also signed up almost 1.5 weeks ago and haven't heard anything! Please let me know if I should sign up again...
eemarshaAThotmailDOTcom

6:24 PM  
Blogger Alexis said...

I registered on the first day possible and I haven't heard back...just want to make sure I am actually registered!

Thanks!

12:16 PM  
Blogger firedupfairy said...

I sent an email to sign up, but haven't heard anything yet. i didn't want to jump the gun and post the questionaire until I knew if I was in or not. My email has been fillling w/ major spam, and I try very carefully to look at the 100+ senders to make sure I'm not deleting something accidentally, but I can't be positive. Anyway, figured i'd check

Thanks~
firedupfairy@yahoo.com

5:38 PM  
Blogger Rae said...

So did we get signed up? I'm really not wanting to miss out on the super fun!

10:06 PM  
Blogger Lapdog Creations said...

There hasn't seemed to be an update to the blog in a couple weeks. When can we expect info? Can't wait to get started!

3:35 PM  
Blogger Yvonne said...

I'm going to add myself to the list of "not been contacted..." knitwithmeATgmailDOTcom.

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home